- LOL Pro 1300 Carbon Front Wing (1300cm2 Projected Area)
- 270 Carbon Tail (220cm2 Projected Area)
- 2021 Reinforced 75cm Aluminum Mast and Top Plate
- 2021 70cm Aluminum Fuselage
- Travel Case for Mast/Fuse Assembly
- Travel Case for Wings
- Hardware Pack w/ Shims, Tool and Tef-Gel
- Board Mounting Hardware
Weight of fully rigged foil: 8.2 lbs
Best for riders 130-200 lbs and smaller
What We Like
- This is 1300 cm2 projected area which is actually about a 1600 cm2 of most other foils.
- This foil is has a lot of kick for a wing this size. You need to set it farther back in the track than other foils.
- You can breach the wing tip without having the foil drop out on you.
- The longer fuselage makes this foil super pitch stable for pumping.
- This is a really lightweight aluminum set up.
- The improved mast has very little flex which translates into better pumping.
- Pumping is a breeze with this foil.
- Surprisingly easy to surf for a performance-oriented foil.
- Unlike the full carbon version, the AC75 is fully modular so you can take it apart to travel or add a longer mast.
What We Don't Like
- The LOL Pro 1300 felt stiff in the turns. It is a bigger fuse and tail wing so what makes it stable also makes it stiff to turn.
- The bags are kind of cheap as they are foam blocks that the parts go in and a nylon case around that.
- A lot of people are getting the wrong size because they don't understand this is projected area. The 1300 projected area is actually around 1600 cm2 total area.
Why you want the LOL Pro Foil 1300
This foil is stupid easy. It is a great foil to learn on but it also rips as you get better. The ease of use will correct your mistakes so you will have a vertical progression the entire time you own this foil.