Slingshot Dwarfcraft V1 Foilboard-120cm x 48cm x 5.8cm Vol:24L
The all new Dwarf Craft 120 is the largest and most versatile Dwarf Craft in the range. Featuring just enough length and the perfect volume for intermediate rider and plenty of high performance features for the advanced riders, the 120 is the ultimate free ride foil board that you can use no matter your skill level. Boasting an all new state of the art layup, the new Dwarf Craft range is even lighter than its predecessors. The Dwarf Craft 120 is light, nimble and full of advanced features, but retains the size and volume of a user friendly setup, making this the perfect shape to progress on and never outgrow.
Slingshot Dwarfcraft V1 Foilboard-110cm x 46cm x 4cm Vol:14L
The Dwarf Craft 110 is the bigger brother to the 100. In its slightly larger size, riders can expect a little more stability and buoyancy. This board is perfect for the intermediate riders who are looking for the perfect blend of performance and comfort in a progressive foil board shape. Boasting an all new state of the art layup, the new Dwarf Craft range is even lighter than its predecessors. If you are looking for great carving and control in a lightweight package but aren’t looking to sacrifice stability and buoyancy, then the Dwarf Craft 110 is the perfect foil board for you.
Slingshot Dwarfcraft V1 Foilboard-100cm x 46cm x 3.3cm Vol:11L
Smaller, Lighter, and more bad-ass than ever before. The all new Dwarf Craft 100 is the smallest foil board we have ever produced. Boasting an all new state of the art layup, the new Dwarf Craft range is even lighter than its predecessors. With the decreased size & weight we have increased the board’s responsiveness, agility, and direct feeling. We have also maximized the board’s nose rocker to help the touch and go performance of this new shorter profile. For riders wanting the pinnacle of foil board carving, leverage and control for pumping, and the ultimate ease of travel, the Dwarf Craft 100 should be in your future.
- Concave Deck: Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount: Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune and balance your setup regardless of your size, ability or foil.
- Beveled Rails: Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you’re leaning into a carve or edging hard up wind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
- Multiple Insert Options: Ride however you want. With multiple insert options you can ride whatever configuration you like. Whether its 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, no straps, 2 hooks, 1 hook, or no hooks, you can make the choice.
- Corduroy EVA Deck Pad: This full coverage EVA deck pad is the perfect blend of comfort and traction. Its super soft on your feet yet super gripy, ensuring there are no slips, no slides, and no slices.
- Nose Leash Plug: Added for convenience. Whether you are body dragging, swimming in after the wind has died, or trying to relaunch your kite, this new leash plug helps you keep your board next to you when you need it most.
- Pedestal Track Mounting Hardware