The all-new SIC Raptor wing has been designed and rigorously tested by the team on Maui and Europe. Working in collaboration with sister company CORE Kiteboarding, a leader in kite design and technology, SIC is proud to introduce this series of performance wings.
- The wing’s leading edge utilizes our ultra-rigid, non-stretch, ExoTex® Dacron, which incorporates a unique thread structure and emulsion (protective coating) process that allows for a higher-pressure airframe and substantially increases tube strength and rigidity. The non-stretch Dacron improves airflow, flight stability and prevents seam bulging on the leading edge.
- Industry-leading, CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP canopy materials, developed by CORE Kiteboarding, is only available on the SIC Raptor wings. This high performance fabric is protected and strengthened with a unique coating process. CORETEX® sets the standard in breaking strength, tear resistance, UV protection, elongation, and overall durability. Feel the tight, crisp signature only a CORETEX® built wing delivers.
- The low aspect ratio of the wing provides tremendous power and due to the shorter wingspan, it reduces the chance of your wing tip dragging in the water when powering up, tacking, jibing and board touch-downs.
- The Raptor wing uses an in-flow panel connecting the canopy with the control strut, ensuring that the wing maintains the most efficient aerodynamic profile during acceleration and cruising speed.
- The web handle loops help maintain control, trim, and comfort.
- The RUSH-AIR valve system enables you to quickly inflate the wing to the requested inflation pressure with little effort as well as allows you to deflate the wing in case of pressure adjustment or when you want to pack up the wing.
- Carry Bag
- Wrist Leash
- Repair Kit