The Lift 200 is a crowd favorite for surf foiling. It has tons of lift and glide. Put this foil on rail and you will accelerate to warp speed through your turns.
- Full carbon construction
- Wings are molded to the fuselage
- Only need two bolts to assemble the mast to the foil.
- Padded foil cover included
- Carbon masts sold separately. 28" is recommended for foil surfing.
- 7 Lbs for the complete 200 wing with 28" mast.
What We Like
- The ride of the Lift 200 is like no other foil on the market. Fast, smooth, and turns well.
- Light weight design makes it easy carrying your foil to the beach and paddles faster than other foils.
- Solid construction that holds up over time.
- Two screw assembly is so easy.
- Lots of glide and generates power easily when pumping.
- High performance surf foil that was still user friendly enough to learn on.
What We Don't Like
- The only downside to this foil is that it is harder to travel with since the wings don't come off of the fuselage.
Why You Want The Lift 200:
The Lift 200 is so much fun. Everyone we know that has one or has ridden one loves the Lift 200 the most. It is fast, smooth and works in a big range of conditions.