The Armstrong Wing SUP boards have been specifically designed for SUP and Wing foiling. These boards are built with the highest quality materials. They are light, strong and the shapes are on point.
- Double carbon stringer for extra rigidity that are fused to the boxes for the strength needed to surf big foil wings
- Tracks for pedestal mount foils
- High density foam, EPS blank with carbon and integrated wrap to make this boars stiff and solid feeling under foot
- Extra layers of carbon wrapped on the rails for ding protection
- Concave chined rails
- Heavy nose concave the goes into a flat tail for easy take off
- Inserts for front and back straps. Also offset inserts are installed.
- Full EVA deck pads included
- Leash Plug
- Vent plug
- Adjustable Carbon Kick Tail included
- Armstrong SUP Board Bag included
- Available accessories sold separately: Mounting hardware, footstraps, and waist leash.
- 5’5" x 26.75” x 4.25” 80L 11.8 lbs
- 5’11" x 28.75” x 4.5” 99L 12.5 lbs
- 6’6" x 30.5” x 5" 132L 13.5 lbs
What We Like
- Armie spends a ton of time testing his products with riders all over the world to get the most real world feed back he can. When he releases a product to market, it is 100% tested, vetted and ready to rip.
- The Armstrong Wing SUP boards are incredibly easy to use. The shape and design make these boards much more stable than the volume suggests.
- Each board was designed in its own unique way so that they would best suit the size of riders that are using them.
- The design of the 6’6 is a different shape with a wider nose to maximize the stability.
- The dual carbon stringer connects the top sheet to the boxes so they are super strong. All pumping action translates to forward motion.
- The bottom shape and rail shape allows this board to get unstuck easily.
- Touch downs are a breeze and the board deflects off the water with out sticking. This really helps with wing surfing and the higher speeds you reach while riding.
- The deck pad is really plush and grippy but does not tear up your feet if you are in trunks. There are also small ridges on center line that allow you to feel your foot is in the right spot.
- The Adjustable Carbon Tail pad is a really nice feature to have come stock. You can move the position if you are using straps or strapless so the kick tail is in the right spot.
- We liked the mast track really far forward for wing foiling. We felt that the 5-6 position works best. For SUP most of our riders were using the 4-5 mast position.
- These boards are toward the top of the price range but worth every dime. The quality of materials cost more and the performance is totally worth the extra money.
- The included board bags are very high quality
Why you want the Armstrong Wing Sup board
These are the most advanced foil boards for SUP or wing surfing. They make riding a foil easier and have all the performance to take you to any level you can go. Armie took a long time with a ton of R & D to get the construction and shape right before releasing them to the market. The end result is a very polished product.
The construction is engineered with every fiber maximised to cope with the high leverage forces that are encountered with bigger boards and larger sized foil wings. This Includes our industry leading dual carbon sandwich stringer system with full Inegra sandwich box reinforcement, and a full triple layer carbon Inegra PVC sandwich deck and rails, the result is ultimate stiffness and ride response.
Our range of SUP foil boards has been developed to offer the rider lightweight, stability and maneuverability. Careful attention to volume distribution means that they are stable on the water, easy to paddle and take off early due to the accelerated bottom shape.
This new 5'5" foilboard design is for riders who want to push the limits, it’s lightweight and compact size makes it perfect for progression as a Sup foil board or with a Wing for lightweight to medium riders. Multiple reinforced foot strap inserts allow perfect placement for progressive riders that want to be strapped in.
- 5'5" x 26.75" x 4.25" 80L
- Weight: 5.3kg
- 5’11" x 28.75'” x 4.5” 99L
- Weight: 5.9kg
- 6'6" x 30.5” x 5” 132L
- Weight: 7.25kg
- Deck Grip
- Armstrong Adjustable Carbon Tail Kick Pad
- Padded Armstrong SUP Board Bag
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately