The Armstrong Surf Kite Tow boards hit the mark with three unique sizes that are awesome for multi-sport foil sessions. These are built with the highest quality manufacturing just like the legendary Armstrong Foils.
- Double carbon stringer for extra rigidity
- Tracks for pedestal mount foils
- High density foam, EPS blank with carbon and Integra wrap to make this boars stiff and solid
- Deep concave chined rails
- Heavy nose concave the goes into a triple concave for fast take off
- Inserts for front and back straps
- Front and back EVA deck pads included
- Armstrong Board Bag included
- Leash plug
- Available accessories sold separately: Mounting hardware, Footstraps, Adjustable Carbon Kick Tail.
- Flat deck with subtle double concave under your feet for extra grip
- 3’11" x 19.5” x 2.75” 25L 120cm is 6.2 lbs (Weight includes front and back EVA pad)
- 4’5.5" x 20" x 2.87" 33.5L 136cm is 7.2 lbs (Weight includes front and back EVA pad)
- 4’11" x 21" x 3" 38L 150cm is 7.9 lbs (Weight includes front and back EVA pad)
What We Like
- This board paddles bigger and rides smaller than the dims say on the board. With all that bottom shape, the board takes off on waves really easily and comes unstuck from the water. Once on foil, the board feels sporty and nimble.
- The quality fo these boards are top-notch. When you pick it up, you can feel that the board is made well and is solid.
- The deck is mostly flat on these boards. That gives you a lot of surface area on the board to move around on for tacks, jibes and more advance surf moves. It gives you a nice stable platform to stand on.
- The inserts are a nice add so you can cross over to foot straps for some extra hard ripping.
- The tracks are set up in the right place so you can move the mast forward for a little extra lift surfing and back for a little less lift kiting and towing. You can also mount any type of pedestal mount foil on this board.
- The board comes with front and back EVA deck pads. The front pad is left off so you can stick it on if you like pads or wax it if you don't like the front pad. The tail pad has the two side parts stuck on and you can stick on the centerpiece with the kick tail where you want it. You can also get the Adjustable Carbon Kick Tail which you screw into the inserts and you can move the kick tail depending on where you want it.
- Paired up with the Armstrong foil, this board and foil combo is crazy solid feeling. Super stable and very user-friendly.
- The chined rails have a deep concave shape to make the rail thin. This thin rail is really easy to grab for duck diving and popping up.
- The crazy bottom shape of this board make it deflect off the water when you touch down the nose or rail at speed while kiteboarding. All other boards stick and you get launched. With the Armstrong, the board skips back off the water with no loss of speed or control.
- Surf foiling these boards on the Armstrong 1200 they ride best in the #4 position. For higher speeds you cane move it back to #3 position.
- The sizes and volume have been really well thought out to hit a wide range of riders and conditions from the super responsive 3'11 to super easy to ride 4'11.
Why you want the Armstrong Surf Kite Tow board
These boards are bomber strong and built with a lot of high tech features in a very easy to ride package. Pick a size for your weight and main sport you are doing and you will love the performance.
All boards are built tough, with the Armstrong no compromise design approach - featuring a unique Dual Carbon Stringer System (DCSS) for unparalleled connection to the foil. Deck and rails incorporate high-density foam sandwiched with double rail wrapped Inegra and Carbon completing the ultra solid ride.
These boards simply fly, with our new tripple concave bottom shape for early takeoff, and slight deck recess for that super connected feel.
Includes deckgrip and multiple footstrap inserts - Built to rip for riders of all sizes in waves of all sizes!
- 4’11" x 21" x 3" 38L 150cm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Deck Grip
- Padded Armstrong Board Bag
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately