The Armstrong modular design means that each mast is interchangeable with the fuselage and wing desired.
Armstrong A+ System Mast
- 45cm: Ideal for learning or very shallow water, reef and sandbar riding.
- 60cm: Great mast for progression and shallower waters.
- 72cm: Ideal all-around length for all foil sports. Stock mast size for most kits.
- 85cm: Best for winging or kiting in choppy deep-water conditions..
- 100cm: Perfect size for extreme conditions and high speed kiting, towing or winging.
The new TC A+System Fuselage connection is taking compatibility, strength and durability into the future.
Armstrong A+ System TC Fuselage
- The TC50 allows maximum maneuverability for ripping surfers, kiters and wingers.
- The TC60 is the perfect blend of maneuverability, stability and pumping. Stock fuselage for most kits.
- The TC70 gives you a locked in feel with maximum pitch stability and stiffer turning. Best for beginners to intermediates.
Select an option from either the (1) Carving Freeride, (2) High Speed, or (3) High Aspect front wing.
Armstrong A+ System Carving Freeride V2 Front Wing
The Armstrong Carving Freeride series was designed to be the easiest to ride foil on the market. These wings are low aspect with plenty of low-speed lift and stability.
- The CFv2 950 is building steam amongst kiters as the kite foil that will hold up in crazy conditions with turbulent waters. The unique design of this front wing gives the rider a lot of control even in the messiest of waters. This is also the high-performance wake foil of choice.
- The CFv2 1200 is a great starter kit for the recreational surfer, kiter or wake surfer wanting a foil that has easy low speed lift. It can handle the occasional higher gust and bigger set wave. The CFv2 1200 has complete comfort and control so you can progress your skills.
- The CFv2 1600 makes wake foil, surf foil, wing foil, or kite foil accessible to everyone. This is the ultimate in all around foils for riders 140 pounds or more.
- The CFv2 2050 is the go-to foil for learning to wing surf and larger riders surf, sup or wake foiling. If you are into wake foiling and want to ride wakes 4, 5 or 6 wakes behind the boat or dock start then the CFv2 2050 is the choice. This foil is like having training wheels to learn to wing foil or wake foil due to the extreme stability and excellent low speed lift.
Armstrong A+ System High Speed Front Wing
The Armstrong High Speed series is designed for user-friendly performance foiling. These Armstrong wings are mid aspect design with a thinner profile and wider span for higher performance.
- The HS625 is designed for top speed tow or kite foiling. This foil needs to have forward speed in the teens to get on foil and has top speeds well into the 30s. You can chop off the flipped up tips to reduce the stability and increase the speed.
- The HS850 is the ultimate foil for recreational performance kite foiling. The wider span of the mid aspect HS850 gives it a lot of stability combined with a lower stall speed than the HS625. This foil is amazing surf foiling in bigger waves or smaller surf with smaller riders.
- The HS1050 is the lowest aspect foil in the HS range that was designed for in the pocket performance surfing. The thin profile allows you to get high speeds while ripping down the line. The lower aspect shape gives the rider a lot of stability for fast rail to rail foil surfing. The HS1050 has also become a fan favorite for recreational kite foiling or towing on smaller waves.
- The HS1250 was designed for performance surf and winging. This is a mid-aspect foil that has a lot of glide yet still engages rail to rail turns with ease. The thinner profile offers you a lot of speed and control in all foiling conditions.
- The HS1550 V2 is the most user-friendly wing in the HS line that has something for everyone. This wing excels at wing foiling, wake foiling, pumping, windsurf foiling and surf foiling small to medium sizes waves. The V2 1550 has a wide wingspan so you get a glide and pump that is similar to the HA1125 just in a much easier to ride foil with a lower stall speed. The great news is that this wing rolls rail to rail and turns amazingly well.
- The HS1850 is the ultimate wake foiling wing for riding right behind the boat or multiple wakes back. This is also a great choice for wing foiling since it has amazing low-end lift but can still handle higher end speeds. If you are surfing tiny waves and want to learn to pump, the HS1850 has enough glide and forward speed to get you going and keep your learning curve vertical.
Armstrong A+ System High Aspect Front Wing
The Armstrong High Aspect line of foils is designed for top tier performance with the ultimate glide and speed. The A+ High Aspect foils have better low speed lift, turning and ease of use than any other high aspect foils on the market. Recommended for intermediate to advanced riders.
- The HA725 will push your progression to the limit. For experienced wingers and kiters there is no comparison, it makes tacking so fun as the speed and glide drive you through maneuvers. Combine this with amazing upwind angles and the riding never stops.
- The HA925 is the silver bullet for performance wing, surf, and downwind foiling. The HA925 turns better than any high aspect wings we have tested, and the glide is on point. It is as if the HS1050 and HA1125 made a baby and the HA925 was born.
- The HA1125 is magical for wing foiling as you attain better upwind and downwind performance than you could imagine on a wing. The pumping capability for surf foiling is second to none and for open faced turns it rolls rail to rail remarkably well for this wide of a wing.
- The HA1325 has freakish light wind performance and next level pump and glide if you want to double dip or link up micro swells, this wing just keeps on going.
The tail wing is like the fins on your surfboard and can be changed out for different conditions or riding styles.
Armstrong A+ System Tail Wing
- The HA195 is cutting edge in terms of aspect ratio, thickness and anhedral. Combined with our HA wings the result is a smoother faster flowing ride with more speed, glide and precise handling. This effectively further increases the already outstanding performance and maneuverability of the HA foils.
- The CF300 V2 has undergone a makeover for the V2 that allows the rider to feel more stability and a greater speed range. The V2 has a thinner profile and the tips have been flattened out. This tail wing is best for beginner to intermediate riders that want to have maximum stability.
- The HS232 V2 has had similar updates to the CF300 with a thinner profile and flatter tips. You will find this tail wing a lot faster and smoother through the water than the previous version. As you continue to advance, you can chop off the tips and make it a 212 for a fast and loose feel.
- The FV200 has been designed with some secret carbon lay ups that give you an ultra rigid wing in the center with flexible tips. The swept back V shape gives you a lot of stability for a tail wing this small. The added flex and super thin profile have a buttery smooth ride through the water. This tail wing will increase the performance of any foil in the Armstrong line up.
Accessories: The Torx Tool, Screw Set and Bag will lock your system together, help keep it protected, and make this a complete kit. Add them to your cart below or skip this step. **All mast, front and back wings come complete with wing covers.
Armstrong A+ System Foil Screw Set
You're all set!
The items you selected have been added to your cart. View those items in your cart using the button below.
If you have any questions about your package, please contact a REAL Pro via chat, phone or email.