Liquid Force Galaxy Dimensions4'2 x 19.5" | 16.7L
4'8 x 20.5 | 20.2L
- Lightweight EPS epoxy construction
- 2/3 length grip grooved deck pad with kick tail
- Pronounced double concave
- Chined rails
- Track mounting system (Hardware included)
- Inserts for center line or windsurf style footsteps (Straps included)
What We Like
- The two sizes offer something for everyone. The 4'8 is by far the most popular and fits beginner to advanced riders. The 4'2 is best suited for someone wanting a smaller board for higher performance.
- There is enough volume in the 4'8 that you can still pull off touch down transitions and more entry level foil maneuvers.
- Strong and light construction. We beat the crap out of these boards and they still look brand new after months of beatings.
- New grooved traction is really grippy. The kick tail keeps your back foot from sliding off when you ride strapless.
- Track mounting hardware and three footstraps are included.
- Big double concave displaces water easily with out sticking so when you come off foil the board pops you right back up onto foil.
- Chined rails keeps the board from sticking when you are really hiked over and touch down the rail.
- Any foil that mounts on tracks will work on this board.
What We Don't Like
- Some people have said they don't like the graphics, but we think they look sick in person.
- We have been using the 4'8 for foil surfing, and we wished they put a leash plug behind the pad.
Why You Want The Galaxy 4'2" or 4'8":
This is our favorite kite foilboard on the market. Now with the second size you can't miss with the Galaxy V2.