Larger Sizes: 70L | 80L | 90L | 105L | 120L | 135L
|Length||127cm / 4'2||132cm / 4'4||137cm / 4'6||142cm / 4'8||152cm / 5'0||157.5cm / 5'2||162.6cm / 5'4||172.7cm / 5'8||180cm / 5'11||188cm / 6'2|
|Width||45cm / 17¾"||47cm / 18½"||50cm / 19⅝"||52cm / 20½"||56cm / 22"||58cm / 22¾"||60cm / 23½"||64cm / 25¼"||67cm / 26¼"||70cm / 27½"|
|Thickness||7.6cm / 3"||8.2cm / 3¼"||9.5cm / 3¾"||10.1cm / 4"||11.4cm / 4½"||11.4cm / 4½"||12.4cm / 4⅞"||12.7cm / 5"||13.3cm / 5¼"||14.5cm / 5¾"|
|Weight||7.7lbs / 3.5kg||8.1lbs / 3.7kg||9.2lbs / 4.2kg||10.3lbs / 4.7kg||11.4lbs / 5.2kg||12.5lbs / 5.7kg||13.4lbs / 6.1kg||14.7lbs / 6.7lbs||15.8lbs / 7.2kg||17.6 lbs / 8kg|
|Shop These Sizes||Currently Viewing|
Smaller Sizes: 34L | 40L | 48L | 58L
Also Available - SHOP NOW
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
The all new Wing board range is designed to enable your winging progression.
The Wing FG board range is designed for winging. Its refined shape packs more volume into smaller dimensions, allowing riders to experience the riding performance of a smaller board while facilitating ease of use. A swept wedge nose, cleanly arranged tail geometry and full length chines result in a unique level of functionality, refinement and aesthetics. Ten sizes from 34-135L offer something for riders of all skill levels and weights.
AN EVOLVED AND REFINED SHAPE.
Experience a big jump in overall performance without having to trade substantial volume to get there.
- Compared to the FG board ranges, the Wing boards have an overall narrower outline for increased planing speed, higher turning performance and reduced windage.
- Improved stability with a wider, flatter standing area and contoured deck grip edges.
- Incredibly smooth and easy takeoffs and touchdowns with a cleaner, reduced area bottom shape.
Limitless options to fasttrack your progression.
Emphasising modularity within board design, Armstrong introduced a major innovation to wing boards in 2021 with the Forward Geometry concept. Designed to work with any brand of foil, the FG design increases responsiveness by placing the foil more centrally and reducing swing weight in turns. The Wing board range carries on that design legacy with FG foil tracks that are strategically placed well forward for maximum manoeuvrability and a hyper connected feel on foil, delivering high performance to riders on all the board sizes.
- Ultra stiff double skin carbon PVC sandwich resists dinging and pressure denting
- Deck to bottom i-beam dual stringers provide maximum structural rigidity for a sublime feel when riding and industry-leading durability.
- Proprietary carbon fibre foil tracks are keyed directly into the fibres of the stringers for a fully integrated construction.
- Optimised Deck Contours
- Creates greater stability with less overall width for higher turning performance and reduced windage.
- Narrower Outline
- Increased planing speed.
- Raised Deck Wedges & Arch Bars
- Intuitive foot placement reference.
- Dual Carbon Stringer System
- Maximum rigidity for sublime feel underfoot.
- Reduced Area Bottom Shape
- Incredibly smooth and easy takeoffs and touchdowns.
- Single Sided Handle
- Easy carry and reduced water splash on takeoff and touchdown.
- Forward Geometry (FG) Foil Track
- Our proprietary Forward Geometry foil track offers limitless options to fasttrack your progression. This system is designed to work with any foil brand.
Foot straps and track mounting hardware sold separately.