The SST V6 is lighter and more streamlined with a strategic design to progress the development of wave-riding performance. Designed to the standards of wave-riding pioneer and industry icon, Ben Wilson, this all-new iteration of the SST builds upon its legendary legacy.
For 2022, we have evolved the SST, our legendary kitesurfing kite, to be better than ever for any wave in the world. Featuring a completely redesigned wingtip shape and geometry, the all-new SST V6 builds upon its reputation as one of the fastest and most responsive kites on the market. The additional curve of the wingtip combined with our IRS bridle technology provides added range and has completely revolutionized its upwind performance and water relaunch. The SST V6's ultralight and ultra-thin micro-struts provide plenty of overall structure to the kite while still keeping the overall weight down, enabling next level drift and response. To further strategically scale down weight, we reduced our canopy paneling by more than 50% as well as implemented our new premium lightweight IRS bridle.
We built the SST V6 to allow you to dominate any wave in the world on any board in your quiver—it's the state-of-the-art design for pure kitesurfing performance. The SST V6 delivers next-level speed, drift and response while also providing the rider with great upwind reach and the confidence of quick water relaunch.
- The SST V6 delivers hero-level drift, speed and response to maximize your fun on a surfboard, foil or a twin tip.
- Faster, lighter and more technically advanced than its predecessor, the SST V6 is the next evolution of a kitesurfing kite.
- Ridden and endorsed by industry icon and kitesurfing pioneer Ben Wilson.
- Key Improvements include faster turning, as well as increased upwind performance and water relaunch
- NEW REDESIGNED RESPONSIVE WINGTIP- The additional curve of the SST V6's new wingtip, when combined with our IRS bridle technology, provides added speed, responsive handling and has completely revolutionized its upwind performance and water relaunch.
- NEW MICRO STRUTS- Our thinnest and lightest struts ever. These smaller diameter struts provide plenty of overall structure to the kite while still keeping down the weight and drag to enable next-level drift and response.
- NEW CLEAN CANOPY- We reduced canopy paneling from 138 individual panels to 20. This reduction decreases the kite's overall weight while also providing a more aerodynamic canopy profile.
- NEW STREAMLINED IRS BRIDLE SYSTEM- We pushed the possibilities of the IRS bridle even further by using more premium materials. The bridle line thickness has been reduced by 25% and riders will feel less drag through the air due to this streamlining.
- 4X4 CANOPY TECH- Built with Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market.
- COMPACT C CANOPY- Provides the ideal balance between friendly, responsive handling and smooth, sheet-and-go power delivery. A versatile shape that excels in all conditions.
- TESTED TOUGH- For the SST V6, we wanted to open up testing beyond our professional test team to the people who use our kites the most: our customers. We conducted a study over a three-month period where our customers tested the R100 (SST V6 prototype name) and their feedback, data and input proved invaluable as it helped confirm a statistical and significant leap in performance from the previous SST model.
- MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT POINTS- Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine tune handling, power and performance based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Even slight changes to these settings can make an enormous impact on the kite's overall performance, making this a useful tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride.
- Carry Bag
- Control bar and Pump Sold Separately