Now in its 12th iteration, the Glide has set the standard for the easiest twin tip to ride. We designed the Glide 12 Twin Tip Kiteboard with more size and a larger foundation to make it our best-ever beginner and light-wind twin tip.
- TRAPEZOIDAL TIP AND TAIL - The shape extends your effective board area in the water and also acts as a rudder or an additional center fin. The extended length gives you more range and this shape also provides more tracking for upwind performance.
- DURALIGHT BASE - This .2mm base material has the ideal strength-to-weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - Light, flexible, and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. This process reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength, and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Sustainably grown Paulownia wood gives boards a lively and springy character. The vertically laminated construction optimizes the collective strength of the wood and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex.
- SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - High durometer urethane and our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board's core in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Board Handle
- Set of 4 1.75" Fins
- Foot Straps Sold Separately