Aren’t you the world traveler; packing the groveler, shortboard, step-up and the mini-gun. Don’t enjoy lugging 50 pounds worth of boards through LAX? Well then put some wheels on that thing. Hey easy there, don’t call it fat it’s just a little plump, the freshman 10 gives you the extra foam to prove it. Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. Internal dividers and board packers provide the perfect separation for your boards. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out “storage” pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; super beefcake molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Made to hold 2-4 boards
- Width: 25" Depth: 10"
- This bag is cut close to 3" long to accommodate boards of equal size.
- One inner board divider and one board packer bag included.
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Multiple Interior storage/fin pockets.
- Front shoulder strap system for easy travel.
- Interior seat belt straps.
- Nose and side molded rubber handles.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- dentification badge.
- Four exterior compression straps.
- Large exterior storage pocket.
- Exterior side pocket for tie down straps.
- Tie down loops.
- Oversize super tough roller blade wheels.
- Adjustable deluxe shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Empty bag weight 21-25lbs depending on size.