Patagonia's Yulex® wetsuits have exclusive linings for increased stretch. The only Fair Trade Certified™ suits, they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 32°–38° F/0°–3° C.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid lining; dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior arms/legs: 100% recycled polyester, exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% externally seam-sealed to shut out water and add durability; all seams are triple-glued and taped with comfortable, low-profile interior seam tape
- Asymmetrical front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper; adjustable hood opening with cord lock; easy-access key loop on inside
- Supratex kneepads and cuffs are durable, flexible and hold comfortably to the body without binding or restricting movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand.
- 2,064 g (72.8 oz)