Twenty-five years ago, from its original storefront in a Quonset hut in Ventura, California, Fletcher Chouinard Designs (FCD) started offering surfboards built by good friends and good surfers. We're celebrating the next 25 years with the FCD 25 Years Responsibili-Tee. Original artwork is printed on our lowest carbon footprint T-shirt. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled pocket tee reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Patagonia's lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Long-sleeved crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey