The Ozone Contact bar is clean and simple with a no frills build and the easiest and most reliable safety release on the market.
- State of the art Click-in chicken loop
- Flagging or suicide leash compatible safety release attachment
- Spare through bar flagging line included
- Comfortable grip with padded bar ends and floats
- Below bar center line swivel
- Leash not included
What We Like
- The Click-in chicken loop is very easy to use. You just push the released end in and it snaps in like a seat belt.
- The low Y on the center lines make it easy for self-landing and bar juggling to fix inversions.
- Plastic coated chicken loop line never wears out.
- Simple and clean rigging is effective and easy to repair if you break something on your bar.
- Durable grip that doesn't tear and is soft on your hands.
- The below bar centerline swivel is a simple and effective design that allows you to manually untwist your center lines.
- Small ball above the floats are great to grab for faster water relaunch.
- Reliable Clam-Cleat depower line.
What We Don't Like
- Chicken line doesn't wear out because it is coated in plastic, but the flagging line eventually will. They give you a free replacement since they know it is a wear item.
- These bars are not adjustable and come in three sizes so you can't get one bar to fit all kites.
- The bar does not come with a leash