The TYRANT XR, the hard-charging wave slayer in our surfboard lineup, is built with XR Construction, an evolution of our popular hybrid EPS construction. With bamboo and carbon reinforcements, XR Construction produces the perfect blend of weight and strength, providing you the highest performance true surfboard feel to handle all the rigors of kiteboarding. The TYRANT XR’s premium Hybrid EPS Core with bamboo and carbon reinforcements yields incredible response, snap and lightweight performance. This true wave-slayer features a tri-fin thruster set-up and rounded squash tail to provide better management of turns and speed through a wave’s sections. As always all of Slingshot surfboards feature the FCS II fin system for maximum performance and ease of use.
- XR CONSTRUCTION - With premium features such as bamboo in the belly and carbon stringers, our XR Construction produces a more lively, lightweight, high-performance kite surfboard
- UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS - Lengthwise carbon stringers, top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness.
- 3K CARBON RAIL SAVERS - Carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
- ROUNDED SQUASH TAIL - A versatile tail shape that is responsive and maintains speed through slower, weaker or mushier sections of waves.
- THRUSTER FIN CONFIGURATION - This three-fin setup is stable, maneuverable and versatile. It holds solidly in powered up action and on steep, critical sections of waves
- FCS II REACTOR FINS - No tool required—just click in and click out. They’re quick, easy, convenient and secure.
- CORDUROY EVA DECK PAD - The soft corduroy texture provides tons of grip—essential for sure-footed riding with straps or without.
- OPTIMIZED FOOTSTRAP INSERT POSITION - The inserts on the tail of the board are positioned to give riders the optimal rear-foot position when riding straps. This places your foot directly over the rear fins for a better drive, turning and more snap.
- FCS2 Tri Fin set
- Straps Sold Separately