Save 15% on Accessories & Wetsuits
Add this surfboard to your cart and save 15% on qualifying surfboard accessories and wetsuits. No discount code needed. Eligible savings will show in your cart automatically.
Shop with Confidence
We ship surfboards every day to surfers all over the planet. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our REAL Pros are available to help find your next surfboard and provide you with any information you might need before or after your purchase.
High Roller Dimensions4'0 x 19" x 2.8" @ 29L
4'6 x 19.8" x 2.7" @ 32L
5'2 x 21" x 2.7" @ 39L
- Carbon/Glass EPS construction
- Tail pad with kick tail
- Two leash plugs
- Track mounting system
- Compact high volume size for pumping and turning
- S Rail concave chined rails for early take off
- Step tail for hard turns
- Deep concave deck
- Thick nose with V bottom shape keeps board form pearling
- Board mounting hardware included
- Weight 7.4 LBS
What We Like
- This board packs a bunch of volume into a compact size. Shorter lighter board helps a ton with pumping and cranking hard turns.
- Concave chined create lift while you are paddling.
- S Rail forces water down as you take off on a wave which forces you on to foil faster.
- Deep concave deck helps with paddling and keeps water from attaching to your sides which results in faster paddling.
- Step tail allows the board to come unstuck from the water easier and removes volume from the tail so it doesn't catch on hard turns.
- This board is light weight for a production board. The lighter weight reduces swing weight and improves performance.
- Track mount lets you customize your foil position for size of waves and your weight.
- One of the best pumping board that we have tested.
- The super chined rails and step tail let you put this board farther on rail than any other board out there.
- All these crazy features allow the board to create lift and come unstuck from the water as fast and easily as possible.
What We Don't Like
- Double leash plugs are overkill on a foilboard.
- Not designed for the beginner foiler since it doesn't paddle as well as something longer with more waterline.
- Smaller board equals smaller sweet spot.
Why You Want The High Roller:
The High Roller is a state of the art high-performance foilboard. It takes off and gets on foil with very little effort, so it isn't the best for a beginner. If you are a hot surfer or intermediate or better foiler, the High Roller will up your game. You will foil better than you ever have with this board.
This is the board for Surf foiling. We poured every single feature for performance foiling into one complex and progressive shape and profile.The High Roller is a new breed of surf foil-fun having. With a smaller more compact shape, pumping and wave connection is even easier. Surfers will find the unique top contours provide a comfortable paddle postion and provide better board grip while paddling and surfing. The High Roller is a new generation of foil surfboard designed specifically for paddle-in foil surfing, carving and pumping until your legs catch on fire. Unlike any surfboard you’ve ever ridden, the High Roller is packed with foil-specific features designed for easy paddling, early takeoff, cat-like agility and Superman pumpability.
- Paddle Assist Deck Shape
- Adjustable track lets you fine tune your mast position
- Carbon Fiber Reinforcements in keys areas handle foiling’s unique needs
- Buoyant enough to paddle into tiny waves and compact enough to remain agile and playful once you are foiling.
- High volume "S-Rail" paddles like a board twice its length.
- Pumps like a madman.
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving.
- Compact, easy to travel with and transport.
- Weight 8.6LBS
Board|Pedestal Mounting Hardware