Armstrong Foil Giveaway
Ended August 28th, 2020
Check out the eligible foil packages below. The winner can select any Armstrong single wing foil kit and Armstrong board.
About Armstrong Foils
Armie Armstrong got fed up with all of the foils he was buying, breaking, seizing together and not working as he wanted them to, so he put together an all-star team and Armstrong Foils were born. These are top quality foils with unique performance characteristics that make the foils really easy to learn with yet all the top pros are frothing to get their hands on them.
Armstrong is the #1 foil and foilboard brand at REAL with good reason. Armie Armstrong got fed up with all of the foils he was buying, breaking, seizing together and not working as he wanted them to, so he put together an all-star team and Armstrong Foils were born.
These are top quality foils with unique performance characteristics that make the foils really easy to learn with, yet all the top pros are frothing to get their hands on them for their high end performance. Invest in the best from the beginning. You’ll learn faster, and save money not having to flip your gear as you progress.
Giveaway Sponsored By
Armie Armstrong | Armstrong Foil Clinic at REAL
Armie Armstrong came to REAL to talk tech and session Cape Hatteras. Check out his full foil clinic in its entirety.View article
Foil Mast Length Explained
Matt Nuzzo breaks down the differences between each Mast in the line of Armstrong Foil Masts. Find out which Mast is right for you.View article
Armstrong Foil Wing Kiteboarding Test
The best way to see how products stack up is to test them back to back in the same conditions. See how the wings compared with a kite.View article
How to Dock Start and Pump a Foilboard
There is a ton of hype around foil surfing and pumping out to catch multiple waves. You can practice this in flat water off a dock.View article
REAL ARMSTRONG FOIL GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND CONDITIONS.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Event is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.realwatersports.com/giveaway and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Event is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of REAL Watersports, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, collectively the “Employees”, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Event. The Event is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of REAL Watersports as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Event.
3. Event Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 9:00 AM EST and ending Friday, August 28, 2020 at noon (12:00 PM ET). All entries must be received by Friday, August 28, 2020 at noon (12:00 PM ET).
4. How to Enter: The Event must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.realwatersports.com/giveaway. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of REAL Watersports. By submitting an entry via email address, the email address will automatically be subscribed to the REAL Newsletter if not already subscribed. Submitting an entry by subscribing to the REAL Newsletter is not the only way to enter. If you would prefer to enter without subscribing, mail your entry to "ATTN: Armstrong Giveaway Event, PO BOX 476, Waves, NC 27982" and include your name, email address and telephone number so that REAL can contact you if necessary.
5. Prize: The Winner of the Event (the "Winner") will receive any Armstrong Foil and Board Package in stock at REAL Watersports up to a $4500 retail value. Shipping costs, if applicable, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. A shipping quote will be provided to the Winner and that quote shall be based on the actual cost to ship the surfboard to winner based on their location - the shipping rates published on REALwatersports.com shall have no impact on the amount. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at REAL Watersports' discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shipping costs, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for REAL Watersports to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of REAL Watersports. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. REAL Watersports shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Event is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT REAL WATERSPORTS' SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE EVENT, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: REAL Watersports reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Event should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond REAL Watersports' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Event. In such case, REAL Watersports may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by REAL Watersports. REAL Watersports reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Event or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. REAL Watersports has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Event, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Event rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Event may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, REAL Watersports reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless REAL Watersports and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Event and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS EVENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Event, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Event, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Event). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: REAL Watersports, ATTN: Armstrong Giveaway Event, PO BOX 476, Waves, NC 27982. Requests must be received no later than Friday, August 28, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.