The Dwarf Craft 4'6 has the right blend of high performance and easy to use to make this foil a crowd favorite.
- 4'6 x 18" x 2.25" @ 25.2L
- Bamboo laminate EPS construction
- Full length deck pad with new kick tail
- Inserts for straight line straps or windsurf strap set up (Straps sold separately)
- Track mounting system
- Agressive chined rails for high speed touch downs
- Board mounting hardware included
- Weight 8.2 LBS
What We Like
The Dwarf Craft 4'6 is a performance oriented foil board that is still easy enough for the advanced beginner to buy as their first foilboard. The full length pad lets you move around the board and find the sweet spot. The heavy chined rails will help you bounce off the water when you touch down at mach speed.
The track system is awesome for dialing in your balance point based on your ability level and the size wings you are riding. Bigger surf style wings have more lift so you need to move the foil farther back in the track.
The Dwarf Craft will work with any foil that has a pedestal plate mounting system.
If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to float over the water on a magic carpet, the Dwarf Craft is as close as you can come without psychedelics. The Dwarf Craft is our solution for all the foilers in the world who learned on a boring, cookie-cutter board and are ready for something with a lot more flavor. The shorter of the two sizes (3’6”) ends just past your front foot, which means all you see when you look up is water rushing by. It’s an agile setup, great for pumping, trick progression and playful freeride foiling. The longer version (4’6”) is a bit more stable, which gives less agile or bigger, taller riders the same minimalist sensation without feeling like a horse on a balance beam.
- User-friendly freeride performance
- Great all-levels option for all-around riding
- Scooped nose = easier rebound and less crashing
- Beveled edges let you lean harder
- Concave deck gives agile handling with subtle movement
Board,Pedistal Mounting Hardware,Foot Straps Sold Seperately