The Hover is back for 2019 with two awesome sizes. This board set the trend on riding the smallest foil board you can and now they have a more user-friendly size of the 127cm.
Naish Hover Foilboard Dimensions112 x 45.8cm
127 x 45.8cm
- Closed cell EPS epoxy core
- Full length deck pad with kick tail
- Track mounting system (Hardware not included)
- Inserts for center line or windsurf style footsteps (Straps not included)
What We Like
- Compact design makes your foil feel very responsive
- New 127cm size is more accessible and easier to ride than the 112
- High quality gloss finish and paint job. These boards look awesome.
- Full length grippy deck pad with big kicktail.
- Riding this board makes your foil feel so sporty and fun. The little 112 feels like you don't even have a board under your feet.
What We Don't Like
- Everything in Naish's line is called Hover so it can get a little confusing.
- This is a really thin and low volume board so you need to know how to foil to really appreciate this board or you can struggle with it.
Why You Want This Board:
These boards are amazing kite foilboards. The look, quality and ride are second to none. Go for the 127 if you want an easier ride and the 112 is you are a decent foiler and want to blow your mind.
Highly compact with minimal volume, the Hover 112 takes full advantage of minimalist design. Intended for experienced-to-expert foilers, this petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience. When riding strapless, another key advantage of its size is the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs. Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in lightweight, high-tensile fiberglass, which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board, for a more customized riding experience. Once you master foiling, “less is more. . . “ and these boards provide everything you want, with nothing you don’t!
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Two 10" US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)
- Slim-Core Construction
- High Tensile Fiberglass
- PVC reinforcement block for foil mounting
- Closed Cell Core
- Foil Mounting Hardware and Foot Straps Sold Separately