The Core GTS5 is not for the weak of heart as it is made for megaloops and hard core freestyle riding.
- Premium Core build quality
- CoreTex Triple Ripstop on all canopy except for LW version that use CoreTex Single Ripstop to save weight
- ExoTex ultra rigid Dacron leading edge and struts
- Three strut design
- CIT Mode leading edge bridle adjustments to change the feel and power of your kite
- Speed Valve 2 inflation system
What We Like
- Core build quality is the best in the business. The lead designer overseas production at their factory in Sri Lanka to ensure every kite is made exactly as it was designed.
- Core kites last twice as long than any other kite in the REAL Lesson Center.
- The GTS5 is fast, precise and responsive. You feel like you are driving a sports car when you ride the GTS5.
- Mega looping is super smooth with no kite flutter.
- No power surge and great slack for unhooked tricks.
- Great water relaunch for a bridled C kite.
- Full feedback from the bar all the time so you know where the kite is.
- The CIT settings allow you to customize the fit and feel of the kite to your riding style. Wakestyle riders are using the Wake CIT setting and the slow turning speed.
What We Don't Like
- Compared to the XR5, the GTS5 lacks power so you need to size up.
- If you are moderately powered the jumps are meager. This kite is designed to be ridden fully litt to get max hang time.
You're addicted to life in the fast lane but in a good way. And when you go, you go big! We feel the same, riding our newest GTS. Our 5th gen Universal+ Series allrounder delivers the superpowers unhooked riders demand without messin' up the original formula. We know how badass the GTS4 is. Its signature Future-C powered kiteloops, and unhooked confidence is something we’re proud of. Now, experience a decade of iterative magic with our new and improved GTS5.
Our freestyle ninja won’t let you down until you’re ready to land a perfect kiteloop transition. The GTS5’s power-on-demand looping puts you in total control of the kite’s speed, turn radius, and horizontal drift. Go ahead, test the new GTS5, and find out why our megaloop champs Josh and Steven ride ‘em!
The GTS5 carries over its proven ExoTex 3 Strut Frame, Radical Reaction Tips, and Short Bridles. We optimized the leading edge diameters and tip geometry to improve flight stability especially when looping. We can’t forget to mention our new CIT Modes which customize the GTS5's handling characteristics. In Wave mode, riders dial in compact turns and more depower. Whereas Freestyle mode adds more grunt and bigger turns. The GTS comes out of the bag in Allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime. Wakestylers may even notice more pop from our larger sizes.
GTS. Fifth gen and still the undisputed megaloop champ. Test one with our wakestyle Bolt or strapless 720 surfboards. Either way, you’ll feel our signature iterative magic at work delivering stability and control in spades.