REAL x North Kite Camps
REAL Watersports, North Sails and North Kiteboarding have partnered to introduce sailors around the world to the sport of kiteboarding. Three REAL x North Kite Camps are scheduled at REAL’s waterfront facility in Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.
REAL x North Kite Camps: $1495 per person
April 24-26, 2020
July 17-19, 2020
October 2-4, 2020
In REAL x North Kite Camps, you’ll be fully immersed in the sport of kiteboarding with the best coaches and gear in the world. No previous kiteboarding experience is necessary. REAL makes kiteboarding easy, efficient and safe to learn. The goal of this camp is to take kiteboarding beginners and give them the knowledge, ability and confidence to take kiteboarding sessions in their home waters.
EACH CAMP INCLUDES
- REAL’s world famous, three day Zero to Hero Kite Camp instructional program
- Maximum 2 to 1 student to instructor ratio
- The latest North Kiteboarding equipment
- PWC “On the Fly” coaching and water support
- Equipment and theory tech sessions
- Board training session to develop your board skills
- Access to private launch area reserved for REAL Kiteboarding students
- Exclusive gear package pricing for lesson and camp students
- 10% savings on wetsuits, clothing and accessories during your camp
- Exclusive North Kiteboarding swag bag
REAL x North Kite Camps feature exclusively 2020 North Kiteboarding gear.
Cape Hatteras is an easy drive from most locations on the East Coast and the Mid West. You can also fly into Norfolk, Virginia (ORF - 2 hours from REAL) or Raleigh, North Carolina (RDU - 3.5 hours from REAL).
There’s a reason the top North Sails Pros choose REAL for their kiteboarding vacations.
You can stay in deluxe waterfront accommodations at Watermen’s Retreat and dine/drink onsite at Watermen’s Bar & Grill.
The Sky Blue Summer Concert Series features over 100 live waterfront music shows. Your private kiteboarding launch, and all these great amenities are just footsteps from your room.
Can a competent sailor learn to kiteboard in three days or less? Sailing World dispatched a novice to our Zero to Hero kite camp to find out. READ ARTICLE
WATCH REAL REVIEWS ON THE NEW NORTH KITEBOARDING GEAR
Need more info? Call (252) 987-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org