REAL Zero to Hero Kite Camp Giveaway presented by WCMS
REAL Watersports and WCMS 94.5FM are giving away a custom Zero to Hero Kiteboarding Camp for two, valued at $3390.
The Zero to Hero Kite Camp takes you from an absolute beginner to a self-sufficient kiteboarder. No experience necessary. Zero to Hero breaks down the sport of kiteboarding into digestible segments of flying the kite and riding the board. Once you have mastered both skills separately, you can combine them and become a kiteboarder. The goal of Zero to Hero is to make it so you can return home to take epic, fun and safe sessions at your local spot. This camp is booked as a custom camp and can be booked to start any day of the week.
The winner of the WCMS REAL Kite Camp Giveaway will be announced on June 6th, 2019 between 3pm-5pm at the Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational. The winner will be notified by email.
Learn more about the REAL Lesson Center
*Grand prize winner must book their camp during any available dates 6/07/19-12/31/19, subject to availability. Winner will be contacted by email.
We Make New Riders Every Day
When you're learning with REAL, you have access to the most knowledgeable and friendly coaches in the world. To maximize your instructional experience, we recommend visiting the REAL Lesson Center in Cape Hatteras, North Carolina. Our state of-the-art facility has instant access to perfect conditions for kiteboarding and surfing.
“Whatever vitamins the REAL employees are being fed to make them all so nice and welcoming and caring to all the clients are definitely working because I had an absolute blast.”
— Patrick Johnson
“Attended the Zero to Hero camp and have to say it exceeded my expectations. Before signing up I looked at some other lessons on Hatteras and kept coming back to the REAL Watersports site. Something just kept telling me this is the place to go. I'm glad I did. What a wonderful facility. It's just first-class all the way around!”
— Bobby Dow
The Only Way to Learn
“After spending three days with REAL, I realized that this is the only way to learn. Having the coach be right with you on the ski coaching you through the entire experience was amazing. I was able to progress so much faster and farther than expected.”
— Russell Terry
REAL ZERO TO HERO GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND CONDITIONS.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Event is open to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Event is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of REAL Watersports, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, collectively the “Employees”, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Event. The Event is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of REAL Watersports as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Event.
3. Event Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, April 26th, 2019 at 9:00 AM ET and ending Thursday, June 6th at 2:00 PM ET. All entries must be received by Thursday, June 6th at 2:00 PM ET.
4. How to Enter: The Event can be entered by filling out the above form. You must provide the information requested.
5. Prize: The Winner of the Event (the “Winner”) will receive a custom Zero to Hero kiteboarding camp for 2 valued at $3390. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for REAL Watersports to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of REAL Watersports. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. REAL Watersports shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Event is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT REAL WATERSPORTS' SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE EVENT, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: REAL Watersports reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Event should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond REAL Watersports' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Event. In such case, REAL Watersports may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by REAL Watersports.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless REAL Watersports and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Event and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS EVENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Event, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Event, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Event). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: REAL Watersports, ATTN: REAL Zero to Hero Giveaway Event Request for Winners, PO BOX 476, Waves, NC 27982. Requests must be received no later than June 10th, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.