Are Inflatable Wing Boards Legit?
Inflatable wing boards have come a long way and they are legit. You want to go with a reputable brand that has been making inflatable SUP and other products as they will make a more durable board. Pictured below are two of the best examples we have tried, the Slingshot I-FLY V1 Foilboard and the Naish S26 Hover Wing Air Inflatable Foilboard.
Here are a list of the Pros and Cons of inflatable wingsurfing boards.
- Light weight
- Less expensive than glass carbon boards
- Compact for travel and storage
- Less likely to get hurt if the board hits you
- High volume for their size
- Feels like winging on your yoga mat
- Some flex can be felt compared to hard boards
- Stickier take off and touch downs
- Straps are not as sturdy
- Punctures are difficult to repair