If you want to learn how to kiteboard, the Zero to Hero Kite Camp is the most efficient way to do it. You'll return home a self-sufficient kiteboarder, equipped with all of the tools to take a session at your home beach!
The Zero to Hero Kite Camp takes you from an absolute beginner to a self-sufficient kiteboarder. Our camp allows you to become fully immersed in kiteboarding for three full days with some of the best rider-coaches in the world. We’ve proven that back to back instructional days are the fastest way to become a kiteboarder, and REAL’s Zero to Hero Camp provides complete beginners with the skills, knowledge and gear they need to become self-sufficient riders!
Each camp includes
- Three Full Days of World Class Kiteboarding Instruction
- Maximum 2 to 1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- The latest Kiteboarding Equipment – over 250 Kites and 150 Boards
- PWC “On the Fly” Coaching and Water Support
- Equipment and Theory Tech Sessions
- Board training session to develop your board skills
- Access to private Launching and Landing Area reserved for REAL Kiteboarding Students
- Exclusive Gear Package Pricing for Lesson and Camp students
- 10% savings on Wetsuits, Clothing and Accessories during your Camp
- Exclusive REAL Camp t-shirt
Required Ability: No previous kiteboarding skills necessary.
Advanced reservations are recommended to guarantee coach and PWC availability.