The all new Vadatek Syntax is the first kiteboarding step in and quick release binding on the market. These look like a traditional wakeboard boot, but they have been specifically designed to make kiteboarding safer and easier.
- Syntax Boots come in a variety of sizes. (Fit runs 1/2 size big)
- High grip EVA sole provides maximum protection against the elements.
- Single lace closure locks your foot into the boot.
- Session Saver calf cut out keeps the boot from chaffing the back of your leg.
- 6" hole spread on the bindings.
- Two sizes of bindings. S/M for 8/9 & 9/10. L/XL for 10/11 & 11/12.
- Easy to use single strap that can be adjusted on the water.
- Replacement quick release safety buckle included.
- M6 binding mounting hardware included.
- Lightweight design. 4.1 lbs for 9/10 Boot and Binding complete pair.
What We Like
- The Vadatek Syntax boot is really comfortable. It feels like you are wearing a high top sneaker and not a pair of wake boots or flimsy classic booty. After your first couple sessions they will mold to your feet and feel even better..
- The most common injury kiteboarding is cutting your feet, so having boots that on your feet will insure you won't get cut up.
- Stepping into the binding is super easy to do and any ability level past straight beginner can make these work.
- The ratchet adjustment strap is really high quality and opens and closes easily. To kick off your board, you push the straps out and step out.
- If you are an avid boots rider, you will find the Vadatek really comfortable and super easy to use.
What We Don't Like
- Most people see these as pro level wake boots. They are far from it as the Vadatek system will keep your feet from pre-releasing from the board when you don't want to.
- Most boards are standard 6" hole pattern, but if you have a board like a Core board that has 6.25" hole pattern, you are out of luck.
- This boot is on the softer side so if you like really stiff wake boots, you probably won't like these after they break in..
Why you want the Vadatek Syntax:
These boots are really comfortable and bring a level of safety to kiteboarding that has been previously unavailable. The increase of safety features and comfort of this boot system, make it a great choice for a lot of the market.
The SYNTAX is a hands- free- step- in boot and binding setup. Simply tuck your toes under the toe straps, step down, and you're locked in. To release the bindings, slide the toe buckle to the end of the straps, pick your toes up, and slide your foot out. Slide the buckle back down to the binding and you are ready to go again! Our flagship boot, the SYNTAX, is the go-to for young bloods, big senders, and old schoolers alike. The SYNTAX Bindings are built to be a durable workhorse you can count on season after season. The flex and feel of the setup is primarily a function of the boot flex. So, the SYNTAX binding chassis is super rigid to give you the ultimate in board response and control.
- 6" Hole Pattern Compatible
- Aluminum Extruded Heel Cradle
- Nylon Injected Chassis with Glass Fill Reinforcement
- Groundworx TPE Primer Pedal Toe Lift Panel
- TPU Injection Molded Toe Cap with Dual Forward Adjustments
- Quick Release Safety Buckle
- Intuitive Ladder Strap Hinge
- Binding Lock Washers
- Vadatek SYNTAX Binding-Black
- M6 - Metric Hardware
- Vadatek SYNTAX Boots Sold Separately