Our flagship wetsuit boot for warm water conditions (>60F), the 2MM Custom Reef provides heavy-duty protection against sharp sea-floor in an ultra-light, barely there package. Surf, SUP, Kite, Windsurf, Kayak: the Custom Reef lets you focus on performance with no worry of shredding your feet.
Recommended Water Temps: 60F+
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7.
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- One-piece thermo-foam sole for unrivaled comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 2mm perforated Airprene upper with comfy flat-stitch seams allows free-flow of water to keep feet cool and comfortable.
- Abrasion-resistant Supratex II outer lining keeps sand/sediment out of the boots and deflects rock/reef scratches.
- Hydrophobic low pile inner lining keeps your feet cool and dries quickly.c
- Full-wrap ankle strap with molded hook strap holds tight in heavy water conditions.
- Laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
- Elastic cord-lock cuff secured to outside of cuff for easy-reach, one-hand tightening.