Slingshot has been putting a lot of effort and R&D into their foil line. The FSurf is the culmination of a few years of work, and they made a great foil that is well suited for anyone that wants to foil surf.
- Carbon composite front and back wings
- Infinity 76cm front wing & 42cm rear wing
- Aluminum 28" mast
- Pedestal top plate
- Aluminum Shift fuselage
- Neoprene padded foil and mast cover included
- Foil carrying case
- Foil hardware and tools included (Board mounting hardware not included)
- Weight 11.65 LBS
What We Like
- The FSurf is a great all around foil with tons of stability and low speed lift. The new Infinity 76 has a lot more glide and speed than we expected. Most wings that have such good low speed lift really struggle as you gain speed, but that wasn't the case with the new FSurf. For that reason this will make a great foil for people to start on and never grow out of.
- Turning this foil is a dream. You can transition from rail to rail with ease. You don't get the stiff turn that bucks you off like some of the other foils.
- The FSurf creates a lot of forward momentum when you pump it. Once you have some speed, let it glide and then start your pump again when you begin to lose altitude. With the FSurf you will be pumping out to the next set before you know it.
- Slingshot has done a great job of making accessories for their foils. We love their interchangeable mast system as you can adjust your ride based on where you are foiling and your ability level. We strongly recommend the new 18" mast for very first time beginners. The shorter the mast the safer and easier learning to foil becomes.
- The Infinity 84cm front and 48cm back wings are great for riders over 200LBS. This larger wing combo can be added on as accessories for the ultimate in low speed lift and open ocean gliding. A word of caution to riders below 170LBS is that these XL wings like the Infinity 84cm will be much harder to ride because they create too much lift for your weight.
- There are two positions to mount the mast. We only use the A position where the mast mounts right into the front wing. On the B position, we found that it was really hard to find the sweet spot on the foil.
The 2020 Hover Glide Fsurf package is equipped with our Infinity 76cm front wing. After loads of testing and input we have found the right balance between size, lift and glide with speed, efficiency and performance. This wing choice provides the best of both worlds in foiling- the low-end lift and pumpability needed to cruise on even the tiniest of rolling waves and the top-end speed and performance to safely manage larger waves and faster swell where other big wings would top out.
- Carbon Composite Wing Construction
- 28” Aircraft Grade Aluminum Mast
- 61cm Shift Fuse
- Safe-T Winglets
- Four-bolt Pedestal Mount
- NEW Neoprene Wing Covers & Travel Bag
- 42cm Rear Stabilizer Wing
- Infinity 76 Front Wing
- 71cm (28”) mast
- Pedestal Mounting Plate
- 61cm Shift Fuselage
- Infinity 76 Front Wing
- 42cm Rear Wing
- Neoprene Wing Covers
- Travel Bag
- Board Track Mounting Hardware Sold Separately