From Ride Engine
No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 4'10". Ample width protects the rails as well as make this bag easy to use. A ⅓ length velcro mast channel gives the option to keep your hydrofoil fully assembled.
Fits boards up to size: 4'10" x 21" x 3.9"
- Fits modern hydrofoil board shapes
- 1/3 Hook & Loop closure around the mast channel to keep hydrofoil assembled
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- Removable padded should strap and side mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather resistance
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear protection
- Heavy duty YKK zipper
- Interior, heat and water-resistant tarpaulin material