Patagonia's wetsuits now have an easier entry and increased stretch. The world’s only Fair Trade Certified™ suits, they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 38°–48° F/3°–9° C.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid lining; dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior arms/legs: 100% recycled polyester, exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% externally seam-sealed to shut out water and add durability; all seams are triple-glued and taped with comfortable, low-profile interior seam tape
- Front-zip designed for easier entry, with replaceable, corrosion-proof zipper and internal gasket for better seal; adjustable hood opening; key loop inside the zipper
- Supratex kneepads and cuffs are durable, flexible and hold comfortably to the body without binding or restricting movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand.
- 1,406 g (49.6 oz)