Patagonia's wetsuits now have an easier entry and increased stretch. The world’s only Fair Trade Certified™ suits, they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 48°–55° F/9°–13° C.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Torso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid lining that dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior arms/legs: 100% recycled polyester, exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% externally seam-sealed to shut out water and add durability; all seams are triple-glued and taped with comfortable, low-profile interior seam tape
- Floating front-zip for faster and easier entry, with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper and internal gasket for better seal; easy-access key loop inside
- Supratex kneepads and cuffs are durable, flexible and hold comfortably to the body without binding or restricting movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand.
- 1,106 g (39 oz)