A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 55°–60° F/13°–16° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with stretchy, neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid lining that dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining in the arms/legs; stretchy and durable solution-dyed exterior fabric made from 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex; lining and exterior fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Easy-access center-back zip with internal gasket prevents water entry for maximum comfort; interior key loop included
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand.
- 1,293 g (45.6 oz)