Patagonia's Yulex® wetsuits have exclusive linings for increased stretch. The only Fair Trade Certified™ suits, they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 65°–75° F/18°–23° C.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior: 100% recycled polyester, exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Asymmetrical front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan
- Supratex kneepads are durable, flexible and hold comfortably to the body without binding or restricting movement
- Easy-access key loop included
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand.
- 780 g (27.5 oz)