We aren't going to put the REAL brand on a product unless we really believe in it. The Ignition V2 flies so well you will forget you are flying a trainer kite. It also has a high end safety system that doubles as reverse relaunch. You will buy this kite to hone your skills as you are learning and continue to use it through your kiteboarding career for kite skating, teaching your friends or snow kiteboarding.
- 3m open cell foil kite
- 3 line control bar w/15m lines
- Internal safety and relaunch system
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kite bag
What We Like
- Flying the Ignition is really easy and it is the safest trainer on the market.
- Great Ozone quality.
- The safety system is a high tech internal system that was developed on their top end snow kites.
- Reverse relaunch allows you to fly and relaunch your kite with out the help of a friend.
- The Ignition V2 can fly in really light winds.
- Very similar feel to an inflatable kite.
- Lines and kite are strong enough to snow kite or kite skateboard.
- Very stable overhead.
What We Don't Like
- More expensive than other 3m trainers because of the third line and high end build quality and features.
- This kite won't teach you sheeting in and out, but it will teach you everything else.