Our last generation Hover Wing Foil instantly set the standard in design, construction, and weight for the category. This new range of boards is perfectly suited for wing surfing, or to be used as a SUP foil board, SUP downwind foil board or prone foil surf. Changes to this updated model include a more overall rail curve in the outline, slightly narrower tails, increased nose rocker, and more pronounced bottom shaping and concave. Multiple foot strap insert positions, including wider stance options, give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup, or a single surf style setup. The rocker is perfectly balanced so the board flies smoothly parallel to the water surface. Track boxes have been moved further back to better match with the multitude of different foils that riders may pair with the boards. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rail guarantees easy take odds and sufficient clearance in turns.
The carbon ultra layup, which now includes extra rail cap reinforcements and Kevlar patches when in high-stress areas gives these boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight and enhancing overall performance.
3K CARBON/WOOD CNC EPS CORE CONSTRUCTION
- Lightweight CNC cut EPS core
- High density deck-to-bottom foil track system with carbon reinforcement
- Full 3K carbon deck with wood sandwich and double wood in the stance area
- 3K carbon reinforced wood sandwich bottom
- Kevlar reinforced rails
- Carbon strip bottom stringer
- Diamond diecut EVA pad with micro dot embossing
- Back foot arch support
- Beveled tail kick area
FOOTSTRAP INSERT LAYOUT
- Minimum stance width widened by 5 cm
- 6 hole inserts for front strap position
- Layout allows for dual strap setup (back strap straight - front strap angled for goofy or regular stance)
- Windsurf style 3 strap setup
- Front: parallel double strap setup
FEATURES FOR S26
- Due to their higher volume-to-length ratio and the option to ride with straps, the 40, 50 and 60 liter boards have gained in popularity. Those sizes have been fine-tuned to be used for both Wing-Suring and surf foiling. The foil track boxes and the tail kick were moved 1.5 inches towards the tail to increase options for lighter riders mounting their foils for surf foiling.
- All models have a decreased nose and tail width. This is more apparent on the smaller sizes up to the 95 and only sightly visible for sizes above 95. The result is reduced swing weight, benefiting its use with the Wing-surfer, especially in windier conditions.
- The foil track positioning has been moved closer to the tail on all sizes. This adjustment is more significant on the smaller sizes than on the bigger sizes.
- The tail kick was moved further back to align with the foil track boxes, lengthening the water line which results in earlier lift off.
- The double concave nose shape was accentuated, softening re-entry when coming off the foil.
- Carbon Ultra Board
- Foot Straps and Track Mounting Hardware Sold Separately