From Moses Hydrofoil
The 873 has tons of lift. Designed for endless glides, this wing will make you ride the open ocean sweel with no need of a breaking wave. The high efficency and its large outline will permit you to surf an knee high wave or even pump in flat water. Same dna of the 633, its adopts inverted gull wing shape and concave bottom, The large wingtip will squeeze the water while pumping and give you that extra drive to generate speed through your carves.
- 4 screw Carbon plate, 165x90 mm for double rail connection
- High modulus full carbon mast . optimized 3 stage profile
- Fuselage specific aluminium alloy and shape to increase strength and stiffness
- the 873 full carbon front wing, plenty of lift for your maneuvers.
- the 483 full Carbon rear wing, just like the front wing it adopts the inverted gull wing design
Front Wing 873|Rear Wing 483|71cm Mast|Fuselage|Assembly Hardware