Our new surf designs encompass a two-piece construction, with interchangeable front and back wings for easy transport and multiple configurations. When assembled, they make the same hydrodynamic shape as our classic foil designs to reduce drag and turbulence.
- 40 Surf- Sportier back wing. Provides more maneuverability, faster speeds, and higher RPMs when pumping.
- 50 Surf- Largest back wing. Provides more stability and a deeper thrust when pumping.
- 25 High Aspect- This is our smallest of stabilizers in an effort to reduce drag, but with increased fuselage length to regain pitch control. This wing is built to perform. For more control, check out our larger stabilizers.
- Recommend 25 High Aspect for High Aspect Front wings. The larger High Aspect front wings require less stabilizer.
- Rear Wing
- Fuselage Mounting Hardware
- Front Wing Sold Separately