Our new surf designs encompass a two-piece construction, with interchangeable front and back wings for easy transport and multiple configurations. When assembled, they make the same hydrodynamic shape as our classic foil designs to reduce drag and turbulance.
- 150 Surf- A step up in size for the young groms, this wing offers lots of float in smaller surf with plenty of maneuverability. A pro model for adults who want to ride larger surf, pick up speed, and execute tight maneuvers.
- 170 Surf- A great wing for more advanced surfing, offering more speed and maneuverability. Cutbacks are going to be tight and fast, and riders can pump back out to catch multiple waves within one set.
- 200 Surf- Inspired by our 200 Classic wing, with greater interchangeability. For everyone from novice riders to world champions, this design offers an excellent balance of speed and maneuverability.
- 250 Surf- Our “Big Mama”. Offers superior lift and stability at lower speeds. Great for riding in smaller waves, stand-up paddle boarding, and downwind riding.
- 170 High Aspect- 170 Square inches of surface area. 37” wing span. Built for speed and efficiency. Your friends won’t be able to catch you as you race down the lineup.
- 200 High Aspect- 200 Square Inches of surface area. 37” wing span. This is middle ground for float without too much drag so you can keep up your speed as you connect every wave available.
- 250 High Aspect-250 Square Inches of surface are. 37” Wing Span. This wing has all the surface are you need to fly in whatever, wherever. Lift is not a problem so long as your legs can keep up.
- Front Wing
- One Piece Wing Cover
- Mast Mounting Hardware
- Rear Wing Sold Separately