The specialist small wave prone foil.
This unique design features a dihedral, or V–shape where the foil joins the mast. When the foil is rolled over in a turn, this has the effect of reducing lift generated from the opposite side of the foil, as it will be on a more vertical angle. This greatly assists tight carving and loose turning when Prone, SUP, Wing, Wind, Tow or Kite foiling.
The foil section is the same as the PNG (thinner, high camber), further maximising its small or slow wave prowess and ability to achieve the holy grail – pumping back out and straight onto the next wave.
SP is not only for small wave riding. These wings are tons of fun for winging (SP860), windsurfing, kiting or behind the boat. When super loose riding is what you are looking for, the SP wings make it all possible.
- Wing Cover
- Assembly Hardware Sold Separately
SP 860 Carbon Hydrofoil Wing Technical Data
- WINGSPAN: 860mm (34 inches)
- CHORD: 180mm (7.08 inches)
- ACTUAL AREA 1293 square cm / 200 square inches
- PROJECTED AREA: 1212 square cm / 188 square inches
- VOLUME: 1700 cubic cm / 104 cubic inches
SP 760 Carbon Hydrofoil Wing Technical Data
- WINGSPAN: 760mm / 76cm (30 inches)
- CHORD: 190mm (0.787 inches)
- ACTUAL AREA: 1218 square cm / 189 square inches
- PROJECTED AREA: 1130 square cm / 175 square inches
- VOLUME: 1673 cubic cm / 102 cubic inches
SP 660 Carbon Hydrofoil Wing Technical Data
- WINGSPAN: 660mm (26 inches)
- CHORD: 200mm (0.787 inches)
- ACTUAL AREA 1113 square cm / 173 square inches
- PROJECTED AREA: 1034 square cm / 160 square inches
- VOLUME: 1582 cubic cm / 97 cubic inches