Our V2 fully tapered one piece masts are ultra solid at the top and slick through the water down below. The unique quad c beam core layup delivers a mast with smooth consistent reactive flex, generating sweet handling response and better stability by smoothing out bumps and flexing precisely to drive you through turns.
The V2 mast construction and shape combine to make a mast that will deliver predictably every time.
The V2 masts also include bombproof zero corrosion Bi Directional Titanium Washer and Titanium T Nut system, which creates a rock solid connection between mast and board.
Mast Length Guide
- 45cm/17.5" Awesome for shallow water and easy learning all foil sports.
- 60cm/23.5" Shallow water and reef foiling where hitting the bottom might be an issue. Also a good choice for easy learning all foil sports.
- 72cm /28.5" The go to Foil Surf mast. An easy all rounder for all foil sports.
- 85cm /33.5" The 'do everything mast' : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing.
- 100cm/39.5" This is the choice for experienced Kite, Tow in Surfing and big wave charging.
- Armstrong unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
- The quad C beam mast core delivers ‘dynamic reactive flex’ that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight.
- The mast layup is futuristic: at the heart is a multi piece hard wood core that gets wrapped with carbon that has optimized fiber orientation to maximize the potential of the materials. It is then carefully wrapped with bulletproof Aramid fiber and finally a Carbon cloth outer shell ensuring a part that is robust and will last.
Mast|Mast Covers|Plate Mounting Hardware