The Naish Wing Surfer S25 is the second generation of the popular Wing Surfer D2. This wing has been tuned up with a lot of power per size and loads of wind range to make it an industry leader for wing foiling. Also, it has WINDOWS so you can see downwind.
Naish Wing Surfer S25 Wind Range Chart
- 2.8m - 25-45mph
- 3.6m - 19-40mph
- 4.6m - 13-33mph
- 5.3m - 8-27mph
- 6m - 5-19mph
- *Wind range for 165 lbs rider that adjusts board and foil size to get these wind ranges.
- Naish Wing Surfer S25 wing with windows
- Compact stuff sack with strap
- Surf style wrist leash
- SUP paddle attachment straps
- Repair kit with replacement valve parts
- Pump is included
What We Like
- The windows are awesome. It is so nice to see what is coming at you from downwind.
- The S25 Wing Surfer is really light weight. The light feel makes it easy to handle for beginners and for doing ticks for advanced riders.
- When you fully depower and hold the front handle for riding waves, the wing is super stable. It stays right behind you and doesn’t wash side to side like a lot of wings do.
- You can generate a ton of power with this wing. When you sheet in and pump this wing, it feels like it has more power than others of similar size. When you are riding you don’t have a heavy feeling in the hands.
- Upwind ability is far better than what we have seen from other brands.
- Wind range is huge on these wings. The 4.6m has the top end range of the Wing Surfer D2 4m and way more low end.
- Lots of handles give you options to grab the wing where it is most comfortable for you.
- The Wing Surfer S25 has a lot of hang time when you boost.
- Naish put an extra large tube going from the strut to the leading edge so you can deflate this wing really easy.
- This wing packs down smaller than any other wing and it comes with this tiny little stuff compression sack.
- It comes with a pump and leash so you are good to go when you buy this item.
- There is a ton of reinforcement on the wing tips so if you are scraping the wing tip skating with it on land, they will hold up.
- Naish uses a super high end thread that makes this wing super strong. That means you can pump up this wing up really hard and make it rigid.
What We Don't Like
- The sup paddle attachments are a nice feature but most people won’t use them. It is a cool concept but why wouldn’t you just use the handles?
- The inflate valve is really sweet but took us a few times to figure out that the spring loaded plunger needs to be pushed in to release it and have the one way valve work.
- We wish there were front hand Y straps on this wing like the Ozone Wasp or Slingshot Slingwing.
Why you want the Naish Wing Surfer S25:
This is the state of the art wing on the market for wing foiling today. It has windows so you can see. It is really lightweight and super balanced which helps a ton with beginners and advanced riders. The smooth ride is super fun. You get an advanced package with a user-friendly ride.
The original Naish Wing-Surfer was designed as a one size does it all SUP and surf-foil wing that has launched a whole new era in wind-powered watersports. The S25 Wing-Surfer takes the first generation Wing-Surfer's basic design principle and carries it into the future.
What has not changed is the pure, simple, pump-and-go design philosophy. But the changes made to the new Wing-Surfer are many and address the demands of a rapidly growing new sport.
The first major change is that the new Wing-Surfer is now available in five sizes: 2.8, 3.6, 4.6, 5.3 and 6.0 m2.
The second big change is the addition of large windows in the new Wing-Surfer, creating a safer and more engaging ride for both beginners and advanced.
Leading edge diameters have increased substantially over the original Wing-Surfer. This combined with an increase in canopy profile depth gives the new Wing-Surfer a dramatically stiffer, more stable and more "solid" frame, while requiring a lower inflation pressure. More on-demand power in lighter winds with increased wing rigidity in stronger winds is the result, improving performance in both underpowered and powered conditions.
Finally, the overall outline and shape of the wings has been re-designed to provide a more balanced power delivery, which combined with new construction details make the new Wing-Surfers better handling and stronger.
The new Wing-Surfer is still an amazingly simple, pump-and-go design, but it now offers more sizes, power and performance allowing you to take this sport wherever you want to go.
- Luff strut for balanced power and luffability
- Deeper profile for increased power
- Moderate diameter leading edge for wing rigidity
- Inflated Structure
- Packs up small
- Simple to set up and use
- Sizes: 2.8 | 3.6 | 4.6 | 5.3 | 6.0 | 7.2(Coming Soon)