From Liquid Force
The evolution of the high-performance freestyle board continues with the Radnium. Drafting off many design features of the Element the Radnium utilizes an ultra- shallow concave center with quad-channeled tips, delivering explosive pop, fast landings, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle/freeride performance. A mid high rocker line remains in the board with an updated streamlined outline allowing smooth catch-free transitions. The continued use of vector net carbon weave glass lamination on the bottom eliminates excess weight yet keeps a stiffer flex profile eliminating negative flex on hard landings.
- Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Single concave to channel hull design for edge control and water release
- Vector Net carbon lamination for reduced weight with sacrificed fle
- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available
- Foot Straps Sold Separately