• Hard or Soft: Soft harness with a molded interior that helps keep it in place. • Back Coverage: Medium back coverage. • Padding: Fully molded material on the inside of the harness adds support to a over all soft and flexible harness. • Spreader Bar: Push button spreader makes for easy on and off. Thin molded spreader bar pad. • What We Love: The Hummer is a really comfortable bare bones harness. It is half the price of most other harnesses on the market. The Canadian Maple Leaf is all time. Way to go eh! • Just Being Picky: The molded interior makes the harness lock in on your back and sides so when you ride toe side it doesn't allow the harness to twist.
Hummer Tech Specs:
• Soft edged and was it belt minimize the chaffe when you are kiting in trunks.
• Molded interior keeps the harness locked in place.
• Hook Knife
• Handle Pass Leash Attachment
• D-ring Short Leash Attachment
• Push button spreader bar release
• Four strap compression to minimize the slip
Who the Hummer is for:
The Hummer is a great harness for anyone that wants a high quality harness that will have that locked in feel. You will get less support from the Hummer than the Hadlow, but it will be more comfortable from the start. Since it is flexible you get a big range of motion with this harness. Beginners like that it does not constantly ride up.
The price of the Hummer is amazing. It is half the price of other harnesses and you get a top quality Ion product that will hold up for a ton of sessions. It doesn't look or feel cheap like other brands less expensive harnesses too.
If you like the sounds of this harness but want something stiffer, then check out the Ion Hadlow edition.
After years of innovative evolution and continuous improvement, the HUMMER maintains its legendary status and outstanding performance thanks to superb freedom of movement and solid support to reflect the style of Triple-S Invitational Rider Craig Cunningham.
Features & Materials:
- Extended Soft Edge: A new, extended soft edge that bends sideways at the hips and ribs for a more forgiving feel, enhanced by a special foam padding.
- Cross Link: A crossed-over, reinforced webbing for effective load distribution across the back.
- Belt Garage: New neoprene pockets cover buckles with a protec- tive rubber patch, giving slick and easy storage of excess webbing.
-HPL Slider: Slim slidingtube to connect with the handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- Push Button Spreader Bar: Save and easy release system for the spreader bar.
- Bar Keeper Belt Waist Harness: The belt construction connects the lower part of the spreader bar to the lower part of the harness, thereby the Bar_Keeper_Belt helps to keep the spreader bar in the low position.
- Kite Knife: Safety knife to cut the kitelines in dangerous situations.
- Pro Pad: The world’s first fully moulded protection pad ensures a lightweight, less water absorbing and comfortable cushioning of the spreaderbar.
- Split Edge: The dived buckle plate allows the harness to stay close to your body and to transfer all forces equally.
- Flex Cut: A reinforced construction with a slim outline provides flexibility throughout sideways motion, whilst offering optimised support in the centre of the back.
- Neo Belt: A new and improved technical feature, designed to increase the feeling of flex, twist and overall comfort of wave and freestyle riding.
3D Contour Shape: A technique specifically designed to provide a perfect fit and support to the upper and lower part of the back through differently shaped segments of the harness.