Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra 65 is no exception. Just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket. Whatever you choose to chill, this top-quality cooler will keep it colder longer, with up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and our ColdLock Gasket.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- Holds 39 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds a quartered deer or keeper redfish
- Dry ice compatible
- Can act as a bay boat casting platform when secured
- Fatwall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up
to two inches of insulation
for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core
and virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade
polyurethane foam in the walls and lid
makes sure your ice stays ice.