7'0" x 29.92" x 5.11" Vol:143L
Whether you are looking for your first foil board, your all in one travel stick, or you want the freedom to do 3-sports with 1-board…the Shred Sled is your ticket. Packing 143L in a compact squared-off 7’ shape, the Shred Sled was designed to be stable enough for anybody to ride while remaining a nimble foiling machine. The beveled rails, kick-tail, and consistent width combine to provide super early release from the water. No matter what power source you choose, spend less time stuck to the water and more time gliding above it. Windsurfers will enjoy the freedom of un-strapped, laid-back style windfoiling, while SUP-foilers and wing-foilers benefit from the incredible power and efficiency of center-line strapped riding with an angled front foot. With a Shred Sled in your trunk, you are ready to conquer whatever conditions the day throws your way.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE SHREDSLED
- 3-Sports versatility in one compact shape: WING, WINDSURF, SUP
- Plenty of float and stability for any rider
- Compact enough to remain agile and playful once you are foiling
- Flat deck for easy transitions and fancy footwork
- Centerline footstrap inserts with angled front foot for pumping-power and agility
- SUP handle on the bottom of the board leaves a free hand to carry sail, paddle or wing
- Adjustable foil track
- Footstrap Inserts: With angled front foot
- Windsurf Mast Track
- Adjustable Foil Track: Move your foil forward or back to find your sweet spot depending on size, weight, conditions and foil choice.
- SUP Handle on Bottom of Board: Allows you a free hand to carry sail, paddle or wing
- Kick Tail: Aids in pumping the board up onto the foil
- Chined Rails: Beveled edges on the underside give the board earlier release from the water and prevents edge contact when you’re on-foil and carving.
- Raised EVA Centerline Indicator: Get your feet on the sweetspot without looking down
- Leash Attachment
- Foil Mounting Hardware
- Straps and Foil Sold Separately