Patagonia's most versatile all-around boardshorts, the high-performing Stretch Planings are made from a fast-drying, superlight 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch for surfing, bodysurfing and warm-weather wear. Fair Trade Certifiedâ„¢ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband replaced by fused design that eliminates a fabric layer; design follows the shape of the hips to stay in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a non-corroding plastic zipper with internal key loop and pull cord; shorts can also pack into the pocket for travel ease
- Curved outseam with notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 19", designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certifiedâ„¢ sewn
- Made in Thailand.
- 119 g (4.2 oz)