An easy-to-wear transitional tank top made with upcycled cotton scraps and wood pulp harvested from renewable raw material. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Soft waistband pulls on easily, moves with your body and holds the shorts snug to the hips while lying comfortably against the skin For comfort and security, the one-hand adjustable cord inside the back pocket allows you to tighten or loosen the waistband as needed
- Glued seaming around legs to prevent chafing
- Deep side slits for unlimited freedom of motion through the thighs and legs
- Inseam is 4"
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)