This graphic is inspired by one of our tees from the 90s that had wood-block artwork of a dear friend spearfishing. We paired that graphic with "Defend Our Oceans" lettering to drive home the notion of keeping our oceans healthy and full of life for years to come. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Patagonia's first carbon neutral T-shirt; it's made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 213 g (7.5 oz)