The Ozone Code V1 is an amazing all around twin tip that will make you a better kiteboarder. The tapered tip and tail, combined with the double concave give the Code V1 a super smooth ride with loads of edge control.
Ozone Code V1 Dimensions
135 x 40cm
138 x 41cm
141 x 42cm
144 x 43cm
- Lightweight adjustable pads and straps that fit size 7-13 feet w/ booties
- G10 2" Fins
- All stainless steel hardware
- Deep tip to tip double concave bottom shape
- Medium rocker
- Medium Flex
- Swallow shaped tips
- A-grade Paulownia core
- High Quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass construction
- Durable matte finish top and bottom sheet
What We Like
- The Code V1 is fast and smooth through the water because of the narrower tips and deep double concave. It eats chop and maintains control at speed.
- You can get mega air time because this board loads up and edges super hard at take off.
- G10 fins are super hard so they can take some hits and not get ripped off your board.
- The pads and straps are really simple and plush. They break in nicely and fit a big range of feet.
- The construction is built to last. As with all Ozone products, they make them in their own factory and their quality control is second to none.
What We Don't Like
- You can't ride this board with boots because of the hole pattern isn't the right spacing.
- Single velcro closure on the foot straps can wear out over time.
- Fin screws wiggle loose pretty easily so we used a drop of none permanent lock tight.
Includes: Pads, Straps, Handle & Fins.
The Code is an outstanding, all round free ride performance twin tip board that’s fun, fast and smooth with massive pop potential. It has a refined combination of a progressive outline, medium rocker and flex, with a double concave bottom shape developed specifically for intermediate to advanced free riders.
The name ‘Code’ represents the Ozone team coming together to take on the challenge of designing, developing and manufacturing boards that match the performance and quality of our Kites. We've worked with the same intense level of R&D that goes into our kites to bring the Code to life. Our new in-house production process uses the latest technologies to ensure every aspect of production is carried out perfectly to bring you a perfect no compromise board.
We love to see people enjoying themselves on the water, our aim with creating the Code was to make riding even more engaging and easy to handle. A medium rocker and flex combined with a rounder outline gives this board excellent carving performance as it flows effortlessly from rail to rail. It’s stable in fast power carves and gives you a very fluid consistent linear feeling. The Code has amazing control in choppy water and remains ultra smooth underfoot, even in gnarly chop.
In overpowered conditions, the swallow tip design helps the board maintain its edge that allows the rider to perfectly load up for big boosts.
One of the main frustrations riders have on the water is the amount of spray they get in the face, one of our main criteria was to design a board that addresses this problem and practically eliminates spray!
The Code fits a diverse range of riding styles and levels from free riding and cruising around, to big airs or freestyle and handle pass tricks. The board gains speed fast and drives hard upwind, delivering great response from the smallest movements. For riders that love board off tricks without using a handle, there is a grab recess on each side of the board for grip.
No board is finished without the correct binding system; the Code's footpads and straps are beyond comfortable and have been designed to endure the rigors of hard riding. The footpads incorporate layers of ultra durable dual density EVA foam including a memory foam layer, with precise contouring and textures to keep your feet comfortably “locked in”. The pads are extremely lightweight but offer great shock absorption on hard or fast landings. The straps have been ergonomically designed to give maximum comfort, the combination of soft memory foam and plush neoprene give the rider ultimate cushioning and a snug fit. We have kept to a lightweight single strap system that attaches to the board with minimal effort yet offers a huge range of adjustment to suit a variety of riders. The base plate has multiple cutouts that allows for a customized stance width and angle adjustments.