Winner of 2018 Red Bull’s King of the Air, the Pivot is direct, versatile and efficient, maintaining its stand out performer status in the Naish kite line. Perfect for both novice and professional kiters alike, the Pivot provides plenty of sheet-in-and-go, predictable power, direct bar pressure, easy jumping and control in the air. The superior choice for versatile performance, the Pivot maintains a large wind range, proving dynamic and responsive in everything from waves to flat water. It has earned an impressive reputation for its intuitive steering and tight, quick axis of rotation and the 2019 Pivot continues to push its capabilities even further. With the Quad-Tex material, we have managed to remove heavy dacron panels along the struts reducing weight while retaining canopy rigidity. The leading edge seam has also been “beefed-up” with a new thread that has tested off the charts in overall strength. The new Pivot also comes with Bladder Lock, which eliminates the risk of bladder movement in the leading edge and struts to ensure they stay in place when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing. While the Pivot has received various tweaks and improvements that enhance the performance characteristics, it continues to stay true to its loyal following and remain as one of the most sought after kites worldwide.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimal power increase in a turn
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- “Sheet-in-and-go” feel + easy jumping
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow infrate/deflate valve
- Octopus Inflation System = Lightest, easiest single-point inflation system delivering
uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge
- Solid Frame Panel Removal = Lighter weight
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends & prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
The Motion has built a global following over the years, providing unrivaled versatility in one “do-it-all” design. This board offers something for kiters of all stages and styles from freeride and freestyle performance to twin tip waveriding functionality. Its full rocker and beveled razor channel rails handle even the choppiest of waters smoothly. The pop wood core gives the Motion responsive flex while providing balanced power and superior edging while helping to absorb hard landings. The added fin beam in the tip section adds rigidity to the fin mounting area, increasing edging ability and hold when traveling upwind.
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- 3K Carbon = Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics
+ high strength-to-weight ratio
- Beveled Edges = Smooth riding + soft landing
- Center Channels = Increased edging performance
2019 Naish Pivot Kite-12m-Red/Teal|2019 Naish Torque 55 ATB Bar-24m|2019 Naish Motion Kiteboard-138 x 41.5cm|2019 Naish Apex Strap Kit|WMFG Kite 3.0T Pump-Black-Tall 24"